Campbell River Christian School is an Independent School located on Vancouver Island in the community of Campbell River. The school offers instruction from K to 12 with Biblical integration in all subject areas and procedures. We serve about 300 students from many different churches. The school is a ministry of the Campbell River Baptist Church.
To view employment current opportunities, click here (Adobe PDF Format).
To download an application form, click here (Adobe PDF Format).
Qualifications for applicants to teaching positions include:
- British Columbia College of Teacher's Certificate, or
- British Columbia Independent School Certificate, or
- eligibility for certification
- relevant training or experience
- committment to Christianity
- membership and attendance at the Campbell River Baptist Church
For more information, contact the Principal.
Resume, statement of faith, philosophy of education, completed application form, and reference letter from a pastor may be submitted to:
Campbell River Christian School
250 South Dogwood Street
Campbell River, BC
Fax: (250) 287-3130
Phone: (250) 287-4266